Last year we introduced the War on the Shore match.
A 6 man mayhem elimination rules match where the winner received a shot at the Alpha Omega Championship.
This year we can’t wait, so we’re having it early, at Outbreak!
The winner of this year’s war on the shore match will get their title shot AT War on the Shore in April.
Again it will be a 6 man elimination match, 2 men in the ring, tag in and out, last man standing is the #1 contender.
And the men involved in this year’s War on the shore match are;
* E-Bomb – after scoring a huge victory over Mr Williams at Fightmare, the fan response was deafening.
E-Bomb’s popularity is unquestionable, and he could very well ride that wave of popularity to a title match.
* Fantastic Matt Fox – Fox recording his first win in Morecambe with a small package on Sexy Kev Lloyd at Fightmare, and proclaimed that he would be a FANTASTIC champion. Can he use his small package on five men though?
* Tu Byt – Tu Byt debuted last year with possibly the biggest shock in Morecambe history when he defeated Craig Kollins (with an assist to BB). So we are all aware that with this loud mouth cocky youngster involved, anything is possible!
* Mr. Williams Esq – Williams is deceitful, tactical, and dangerous. But after losing to E-Bomb, will he be mentally prepared for this match? Williams blames one man for his loss to E-Bomb, and that’s Rick Markus…
* Rick Markus – Markus gained momentum and popularity as 2017 went on, and 2018 could very well be his year, though he definitely has unfinished business with Mr Williams.
* Jynkz – Former XWA Flyweight Champion, Best in the north west champion, and firm fan favourite Jynkz retired from wrestling back in 2013. And hasn’t wrestled since.
After a heated argument with King Ryan Grayson, Jynkz asked Alpha Male Evil Lewis for a chance to prove he’s still got it.
The question is, has he?